Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Understanding your dental care is important, and we don’t want you to feel like you need to go searching for answers to your questions. We take the time to get to know you so you feel comfortable asking questions and getting the information you need to make sound decisions about your treatment.
Here are a few of the questions that we hear frequently, but your needs are specific to you, and we know you may have other concerns not listed here. No question is too small, and we encourage you to contact us if you need more information.
- What if I’m afraid of the dentist?
- Will my insurance cover that?
- What can I expect at my first appointment?
- What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- How safe are dental x-rays?
- Is nitrous oxide safe?
- How can I replace my missing teeth?
- Why is it important to replace missing teeth?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- How long does it take to get a dental implant?
- What’s the difference between a bridge and an implant?
- What is the difference between bridges and dentures?
- Does a dental bridge require special care?
- Can people tell that I’ve had a crown or a bridge placed?
- Why do I need a dental crown?
- Does my child need to see a pediatric dentist?
- What can I expect at my child’s first appointment?
- What are the best ways to care for my child’s teeth?
- How can I get straighter teeth without braces?
- Is Invisalign right for me?
- Is Invisalign painful?
- How does Invisalign work?