- Before you even arrive, when we are scheduling your appointment, you will be asked screening questions. Please let us know if you have been ill in the past few weeks, or have been exposed to someone who may have tested positive for COVID. This is to ensure the health and safety of everyone in the building.
- When you arrive you will be asked those same questions again because some things may have changed since we spoke to you last. You will also have your temperature taken.
- At any point during this process, you may be required to reschedule your appointment or be referred to a medical doctor for evaluation
- We ask that during this time you please wear a protective face covering to our office until your treatment is rendered.
- Until further notice, our waiting room is officially closed.
- This means that you will be asked to wait outside or in your vehicle after you have checked in.
- If you are transporting a patient to our office, please wait to leave until the screening process is completed. Also, be prepared to pick up the patient when they are finished with their appointment as our waiting room is closed.
- If you are a parent, guardian, or decision-maker for a patient, ONE person may come back with that patient for check-in and treatment questions and acceptance, but that person will be asked to wait back in their car or outside during the procedure itself.
- Upon entering the building, you will be asked to either use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering the treatment areas.
- We will be wearing more Personal Protective Equipment than you may have seen before including gowns and face shields.
- Because of this, you may notice it is cooler in the office than before. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide blankets at this time, so please dress accordingly.
- You will also notice the more frequent use of the High-Speed Suction and devices to reduce aerosols utilized during treatment.
- Lastly, as we all adjust to new requirements, and do our best to protect you, our patients, our staff, and ourselves you may notice everything takes a little more time. Please be patient with us as we do our best to continue to provide you with excellent dental care!
We look forward to seeing you soon!