Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Understanding your dental care is important, and we don’t want you to feel like you need to go searching for answers to your questions. We take the time to get to know you so you feel comfortable asking questions and getting the information you need to make sound decisions about your treatment.
Here are a few of the questions that we hear frequently, but your needs are specific to you, and we know you may have other concerns not listed here. No question is too small, and we encourage you to contact us if you need more information.
- How can I replace my missing teeth?
- How safe are dental x-rays?
- What if I'm afraid of the dentist?
- What can I expect at my first appointment?
- What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
- Will my insurance cover that?
- Why do I need a dental crown?
- Does my child need to see a pediatric dentist?
- What is the difference between bridges and dentures?
- Does a dental bridge require special care?
- Can people tell that I've had a crown or a bridge placed?
- What can I expect at my child’s first appointment?
- What are the best ways to care for my child’s teeth?
- Is nitrous oxide safe?
- What are the advantages of dental implants?
- What’s the difference between a bridge and an implant?
- Why is it important to replace missing teeth?
- How can I get straighter teeth without braces?
- Is Invisalign right for me?
- Is Invisalign painful?
- How does Invisalign work?
- How long does it take to get a dental implant?